What a Wonder Tackle! 5 Amazing Football Feats: A blog around football tricks, skills and feats – all in an amusing style.
Football is a game of skill and endurance. But there are certain things that you simply can’t train for. A football match can be decided in the final moments, but it can also be decided out of nowhere. After all, amazing feats do happen every once in a while.
Here are some absolutely stunning moments that have shaped the world of football over the years:
1. Roberto Carlos’s Free Kick
2. Ronaldinho’s own goal
3. Eric Cantona’s Kung Fu kick
4. Holland vs Argentina – Total Football
5. The Bicycle Kick Heard Around the World
In the world of football, there are many amazing tricks, skills, and feats that are performed by some of the top players in the game. Today, we are going to take a look at five of the most amazing football feats:
1. The Cross Bar Challenge – Many football players like to try their luck at scoring a goal from the halfway line. In some cases, however, this is not enough! The cross bar challenge involves attempting to hit the cross bar from the halfway line. Whilst this may sound easy enough, it can actually be very difficult!
2. The Wonder Tackle – This is a very rare feat and it is only performed by some of the world’s best defenders. A wonder tackle occurs when a player tackles an opponent who has broken through the defence and is in on goal. It’s a wonder because in most cases, you would expect the attacker to score. However, with a wonder tackle, the defender manages to get back in time to make an incredible sliding tackle and prevent an almost certain goal scoring opportunity!
3. The Cruyff Turn – This was made famous by Dutch footballer Johan Cruyff during the 1974 World Cup semi-final against Sweden. He had beaten two Swedish players and was heading towards goal
In the last World Cup, one of the most amazing tackles was secured by Germany’s Bastian Schweinsteiger during the match against Portugal. As Pepe ran to score a goal, Schweinsteiger managed to catch up with him and tackle him just before he could shoot. It is certainly one of the best tackles I have ever seen.
In this blog post, I am going to share 5 amazing football feats that took place in various games. Some of them will make you laugh while others will make you wonder how they actually did it!
So without further ado, let’s begin:
We have seen many amazing football tricks and skills in our time, but the tackle above is probably the best of all times.
This was a tackle from Bernd Schneider, then playing for German Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen. He had been sent off in the last game and hence was trying to make an impression on his manager. He went on a 50 metre run to chase down the ball, did a few stepovers and then sent the Bremen defender flying with an audacious nutmeg.
The amazing thing about this tackle is that he did not even touch the ball, yet it was still one of the most impressive pieces of play ever!
Football tricks and skills are an important part of the game, and in order to execute them, you need a lot of practice. It is through these football tricks and skills that you will be able to entertain spectators, get past your opponents and score goals. You can also use these skills to help you improve on your overall play.
In this blog, we will look at some of the most amazing soccer tricks and skills, how they are done, who brought them into the limelight, as well as the famous players today who have mastered them.
Neymar has been named the world’s most expensive footballer after completing his £198m transfer to Paris Saint-Germain.
The 25-year-old Brazil star joined from Barcelona, where he scored 105 goals in 186 games.
He joins PSG with the club’s president Nasser Al-Khelaifi saying: “I want to thank Neymar for choosing Paris.”
Neymar becomes the world’s most expensive player ahead of Paul Pogba, who cost Manchester United £89m when he rejoined them from Juventus last summer.
The fee for Neymar also eclipses the £85m paid by Manchester United in June 2016 for Real Madrid and France striker Gareth Bale.