Super Bowl Sunday is one of the biggest events all year in the United States. It’s a day full of food, fun, and friends. But what are some of the best foods to eat during the big game? Here are my top 10 choices for you to enjoy for the Super Bowl.
Pizza is my least favorite Superbowl food, but it still makes the list because I’m sure many people love it. I am not a huge fan of pizza, but I do like it occasionally. My wife loves it, so we make sure to order some on this special day.
9. Chicken Wings
This is another food that my wife loves but I don’t care for as much. It’s not because they don’t taste good, because they do taste great! I just hate having to deal with all the bones and making such a mess eating them. We always get these too though!
8. Chips and Dip
This is another favorite of mine, although it doesn’t last long at our house since we have 3 teenage sons. They love chips and dip and can easily eat a whole bag of chips by themselves during half time!
Nachos are another good snack that are easy to make yourself
The Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event in the United States and millions of people around the world tune in to watch. The game does not typically last longer than 3 hours, however people often gather a few hours before kick-off and enjoy food and drinks.
Here are our top 10 choices for delicious foods to munch on while watching the game:
4. Hot Wings
5. Potato Skins
6. Onion Rings
7. Burgers and Dogs
8. Grilled Shrimp
9. Sub Sandwiches
If you are anything like me, the Super Bowl is all about the food. I know, it’s about the game, but for me and many others it’s about the snacks. What is your favorite snack during the big game? Some of my favorites are buffalo chicken dip, buffalo wings, nachos, sausage and peppers, potato skins and so much more. When I am watching a game, I need to have snacks or I get cranky.
Here are some recipes you can make for the big game:
Buffalo Chicken Dip
8 oz cream cheese (I use 1/3 less fat)
It’s the most wonderful time of the year: Super Bowl season! And everyone knows that the best part of any game is the food.
The big game is in just a few days and it’s time to start planning what snacks you’re going to make. To help you decide, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite Super Bowl recipes.
1. Buffalo Chicken Dip
2. Deviled Eggs
3. Taco Cups
4. Spinach and Artichoke Dip
5. Soft Pretzels with Cheese Sauce
6. Cheeseburger Sliders
9. 7 Layer Dip
10. Buffalo Wings
It’s that time of year again. The Super Bowl is upon us, and it’s time for many food-related decisions. What should you make for your Super Bowl party? Should you stick with the classics or try something new? What about dessert? And what about drinks? Well, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite recipes for you to choose from. Below are the top 10 recipes on the blog, but you can also visit our recipe index to find even more!
Pizza dip…because pizza is always a good idea.
Cheesy chili dip…my mom’s famous recipe (and so easy!)
Mexican 7-layer dip…because it’s like nachos, but better.
Easy spinach artichoke dip…so good!
Creamy buffalo chicken dip…a classic!
Easy queso blanco dip…our go-to cheese dip.
Chicken enchilada casserole…make this instead of ordering takeout tonight! It’ll be ready before the delivery guy could even get there.
Slow cooker pork carnitas street tacos…slow cooker for the win every time!
10. Your favorite dish.
9. Non-frozen pizza.
7. Burgers and hot dogs (if you don’t like those, you’re probably not watching anyway).
6. Chicken wings.
5. Chili (only if you can make it with an iron hand).
4. Chips, dip and other salty things that make your mouth water for beer and more chips and dip, which is a good thing because the more you eat, the longer it takes to get to halftime, which means less Madonna!
3. Beer for the adults and soda for the kids (or vice versa).
2. Desserts (you’ll want to save something sweet in case halftime’s a downer).
1. Anything that makes cleaning up a snap so you can get back to watching the game — or flipping channels if your team is losing or has already won or lost but you want to see if anyone interesting is on Conan or Letterman or Jimmy Fallon because, hey, it’s still early on the West Coast and there’s no reason to turn in just yet because maybe somebody will say something funny or there’ll be a cool musical guest or even though you own the album it’d be nice to hear them play
9. Potato Skins
6. Pigs in a Blanket
2. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato Soup