It’s the morning after a big party, and you find yourself staring down a mess of streamers, empty beer bottles, and half-eaten snacks.
Don’t worry—we got you covered. Here are four things to reduce the mess.
The first thing to do is to remove all soft items from the floor. This includes streamers, paper plates, plastic cups and other disposable items. If it isn’t stuck to the floor with some kind of adhesive or residue, put it in the trash!
Next, collect all used bottles and cans from around your house and take them to an outdoor garbage can or dumpster. The trick is not to break any glass—empty cans are usually safe for disposal. The goal is to get rid of as much junk as possible before you start cleaning up the bigger messes like spilled soda or alcohol on the floor.
After you’ve disposed of all cleanable items, grab a broom or vacuum cleaner (if necessary) and sweep away any remaining debris left over from last night’s festivities!
If you’re planning a big party, make sure you also plan how you’ll clean up your home after everyone leaves. If you don’t, the mess will quickly become overwhelming and nothing will get cleaned up. Seems simple enough, right? Unfortunately, most people forget this step and then wonder why their house takes so long to clean the next day.
So what do you need to do to clean up after a party? Here are 4 things to keep in mind:
1. Make Sure You Have the Right Tools
You obviously can’t clean up if you don’t have the tools necessary to do so! All parties will require basic cleaning items like garbage bags, paper towels, mops, sponges or cleaning cloths, and mopping or sweeping supplies. If there are any spills at your party that may stain carpets or furniture you may want to have some stain remover on hand as well.
If your guests were particularly messy and left food all over your kitchen counters or floor, you may want to invest in a heavy duty scrubbing brush that can easily remove food stuck on plates and pans. A dishwasher may be able to get them clean again but it is much easier if they aren’t baked
There’s nothing like a good party. But when the party’s over, someone has to clean up. If that someone is you, here are a few tips and tricks to get it done quickly and easily.
1. Take out the trash
If you’re hosting a big party, you’ll want to set out multiple trash cans in easy-to-spot places (we recommend two on the main floor and one on each additional level). At the end of the night, or the next morning if it’s been a really good party, all you have to do is dump everything into one big bag.
2. Deodorize your bathroom
If your bathroom gets particularly stinky after a long night of use, try cleaning up with some vodka! It may seem counterintuitive, but vodka is a great odour remover because it doesn’t have any colour or other additives that might stain surfaces (unlike mainstream cleaning products). All you have to do is pour some in a spray bottle and spritz down your toilet bowl, sink and tub. Then wipe everything down with a warm wet cloth and watch your bathroom sparkle!
3. Clean up your kitchen messes
Your coffee maker can get pretty messy after brewing up coffee all night long. A quick fix
For many people, throwing a party is one of their favorite things to do. It can be the perfect way to unwind after a long week of work. Once the guests have gone home and the music’s been turned off, however, you’re likely to be left with a big mess. Here are four things you can do to make cleanup easier:
1. Get rid of empty bottles as soon as possible: Disposing of empty bottles may not seem like a big deal, but it can really help keep your home clean. Empty glasses and cans are much easier to clean up than full ones. If you have a recycling bin handy, your job will be even easier!
2. Make sure all spills have been cleaned up: Spills happen at parties all the time. Whether they’re from food or drinks, they should be cleaned up immediately before they become stains on your carpet or furniture. If someone spills something on your carpet, don’t worry! There are plenty of cleaning solutions out there that can take care of most stains!
3. Vacuum the floors: When it comes to cleaning up after a party, vacuuming is one of the best ways to get rid of dirt and dust that may have accumulated during your event. It’s also easy
1. Make a Game Plan: The biggest party clean-up mistakes occur when people don’t know what they’re doing, so making a plan will help you avoid them.
2. Clean as You Go: If you’ve got a large group of people over, it’s easy to wait until the end of the night to clean up after them. However, you’ll find that this leads to chaos, and guests who want a place to put their plates or glasses.
3. Ask Guests To Help Out: Sometimes you may find that even with your best efforts, there’s still more work to be done than you can handle. In these cases, it’s perfectly acceptable to ask your guests for help.
4. Don’t Forget To Take Care Of Yourself: It’d be a shame if all your hard work cleaning up after the party made you sick!
Looking around at the mess after a party is a bit like waking up after a night of drinking. The last thing you want to do is clean up. But the quicker you get it done, the less likely you are to have to deal with some particularly nasty cleaning problems. Here are four tips for getting your house back in order after a party:
1) Start at the top and work your way down. If there is dust on the ceiling fan, you don’t want to clean it and then have dust raining down on you as you scrub the floor or wipe off counters. So start with your ceiling fans, work your way down to countertops and floors, and then finish by vacuuming or mopping up any remaining dust or debris.
2) Don’t forget about furniture. While your guests may not have spilled anything on the couch, chances are they left behind a few crumbs of food that can easily turn into a feast for hungry pests like ants or cockroaches. Give all cushions a quick shake outside. Then vacuum up any remaining debris.
3) Clean out trash cans inside and out. Giving your trash cans a quick once-over will prevent any lingering stench from seeping into your house. Plus, if this has been a
At the end of a party, the mess can be overwhelming. Here’s how to clean up quickly and easily:
1. Make a plan
2. Clean up right away
3. Don’t forget the floors.
4. Use all the tools you can find