If you’re a wrestling fan, you know that the WWE Royal Rumble is one of the best events in all of sports entertainment. It’s a battle royal where 30 stars compete until only one remains. It’s been around since 1988 and has been graced by many legendary wrestlers.
But sometimes, there are moments that are just too crazy or unbelievable to have actually happened. Here are five such times.
1. The 7-second Royal Rumble: In 1994, Yokozuna won the Royal Rumble in about 7 seconds by eliminating Bart Gunn and then winning after a missed elimination attempt from Lex Luger.
2. The shortest Royal Rumble: In 1998, Kane made his debut and wasn’t even in the match for 30 seconds before he eliminated himself to ruin Steve Austin’s chances of winning the match.
3. When Santino Marella won the Royal Rumble: In 2009, Santino Marella was dramatically declared winner by Vince McMahon after being number 28 in an epic clash with Kane that lasted over twenty minutes before he was named winner after coming back from two eliminations earlier in the match.
4. When Kane returned as fake Diesel: In 2011, Kane disguised himself as his former self Diesel to eliminate Michael Cole while Cole was distracted by Alberto Del Rio. But
The Royal Rumble has seen some pretty wild things over the years, but let’s look at 5 things that never happened in the 30-man battle royal.
5. The Miz cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase.
4. The same wrestler won back to back Rumbles.
3. A tag team was eliminated by one of its own members.
2. A wrestler entered the ring with a foreign object and used it on an opponent.
1. There were more than two surprise entrants in one match.
The Royal Rumble is a WWE pay-per-view event and it is one of the most popular events in the history of the sport. The first match was held on January 24, 1988 at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ontario. One of the main attractions of the event is its namesake 30-man battle royal.
In this blog post, I have listed five things that never happened in the Rumble match. Let me know which one you think is the craziest!
1. Shawn Michaels has never won a Royal Rumble match and he has never entered as number 1.
2. The British Bulldog has never won a Royal Rumble match and he has never entered as number 1.
3. Hulk Hogan has never won a Royal Rumble match and he has never entered as number 1.*
The Royal Rumble is the most popular and well-known event in WWE, and it’s also one of the most exciting nights of the year for wrestling fans. Every year, we see some of the best and most surprising moments that happen in WWE.
But there are some things that never happened during a Royal Rumble match. Here are five moments that never happened during a Royal Rumble match.
1. The Undertaker was never eliminated from a Royal Rumble match.
Well, maybe he was, but no one saw it! In fact, he’s only been eliminated from one Royal Rumble match in his career. That was back in 2002, when he was in his “Deadman” gimmick and being attacked by The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. He managed to eliminate both men from the match, but he was later eliminated himself by Kurt Angle.
2. Big Show has never won a Royal Rumble match.
The Big Show is one of the biggest superstars in WWE history, but he’s never won a Royal Rumble match! That’s only because he hasn’t been involved in enough of them, though: At 7ft tall and 500lbs, it’s not easy to toss him out of the ring! But still, it’s a shame that he hasn’t
1. Roman Reigns Loses at the Royal Rumble
2. The Undertaker’s Streak Gets Broken
3. Brock Lesnar Leaves with the Championship
4. Triple H Goes Over
5. John Cena Loses at the Rumble